Leading to the energy-saving and environmentally-friendly leading lamp beads of the solar lawn lamp, the lamp bead is a new type of green lighting lighting device, which has the advantages of high conversion rate, low energy consumption, long service life and low maintenance cost. The short life of high-power LEDs in lighting category is based on its safe working environment. For high-power high-power LED lamps, there are two main factors that affect their life: one is over-current shock, which is applied on high-power high-power LED lamps. The current exceeds the maximum rated current in the high-power LED luminaire technical data sheet, including over-current shock caused by over-voltage; the other is over-heat damage. These damages can manifest as immediate failure of the device, and may also occur in overcurrent surges. After a long time, it will be invalid, shortening the working life of high-power LED lamps.
The cause of damage to high-power LED lamps.
The failure of high-power LED lamps is due to the failure of power supply and drive, and the failure of the device itself from high-power LED lamps. Usually the power and drive damage of high-power LED luminaires comes from the over-current shock (EOS) of the input power supply and the open-circuit fault at the load end. The over-current shock of the input power source often causes damage to the driver chip in the driver circuit, and breakdown of the passive components such as capacitors. The short-circuit problem at the load end may cause over-current drive of the drive circuit, and the drive circuit may suffer from short-circuit damage or overheating damage caused by short-circuit problems. The failure of the device of the high-power LED luminaire itself mainly has the following conditions.
1, transient overcurrent things
2, electrostatic discharge things
Regarding the design of high-power LED luminaires where nearly 80% of energy is converted into heat, thermal management and overheating maintenance are a challenge. Both theory and theory have proven that the performance and longevity of high-power LED luminaires are closely related to the PN junction operating temperature of high-power LED luminaires. When the junction temperature of the high-power LED lamp chip rises by 10 °C, the luminous flux will be attenuated by 1%, and the life of the high-power LED lamp will be reduced by 50%.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The main features of LED street lamps are intro...
- Common lighting design techniques for landscape...
- Landscape lamp design requirements
- Festive lanterns adorn the festival life
- How to identify the good or bad holiday lights
- The comparison between holiday lights and LED s...
- The holiday lights are out of order
- A cleaning technique for holiday lights
- Introduction of solar ceramic decoration lamp f...
- Solar energy source
- Protective measures for stainless steel garden ...
- Introduction of solar sensor lights
- Led solar lawn lights currently have problems
- Description of the degree of protection leading...
- Development status of led solar lawn lights
- How to choose solar garden light?
- The problem of solar street lighting anti-theft...
- To achieve a ten-year maintenance-free lighting...
- How to take care of solar garden light?
- Solar garden light are not working?