The solar induction lamp charges the battery through the solar charging board. When the light is sufficient, the solar panel generates current and voltage under the illumination, so that the battery can be charged, and the battery output power is controlled to the load by the intelligent infrared and the light control switch at night. .
The function of the solar sensor light.
1, the switch of the solar sensor light belongs to intelligent infrared and light control. At night, when someone approaches, it will automatically detect and control the battery to light.
2, road lighting, gardens, courtyards, parks and other outdoor lighting.
3, using solar charging mode, full battery can be illuminated for 15 hours.
Precautions for using solar sensor lights.
1, solar sensor lights are usually waterproof, but can not be used in water, which will damage the product.
2. Do not scratch the surface of the solar panel with a sharp object.
3. When installing, place the charging plate of the solar sensor light in direct sunlight to ensure the photoelectric conversion effect.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The main features of LED street lamps are intro...
- Common lighting design techniques for landscape...
- Landscape lamp design requirements
- Festive lanterns adorn the festival life
- How to identify the good or bad holiday lights
- The comparison between holiday lights and LED s...
- The holiday lights are out of order
- A cleaning technique for holiday lights
- Introduction of solar ceramic decoration lamp f...
- Solar energy source
- Led solar lawn lights currently have problems
- Description of the degree of protection leading...
- Development status of led solar lawn lights
- How to choose solar garden light?
- The problem of solar street lighting anti-theft...
- To achieve a ten-year maintenance-free lighting...
- How to take care of solar garden light?