Solar energy is the energy produced by the continuous fusion reaction of sunspots inside or outside the sun. In earth orbit of solar radiation intensity for an average of 1367 w / ㎡. The circumference of the earth's equator is 40000km, and the earth's energy can be calculated as 173000TW. On sea level standard peak intensity of 1 kw / ㎡, the surface of the earth at some point of the annual average radiation intensity of 24 h is 0.20 kw / ㎡, equivalent to 102000 tw energy, human beings rely on this energy to survive, including all other forms of renewable energy, geothermal energy resources except), although the total solar energy resources used by the human equivalent of ten thousand times more energy, solar energy density low, and it varies from place to place, due to the circumstances, it is a major problem faced by the development and utilization of solar energy. These characteristics of solar energy will limit its role in the whole comprehensive energy system.
Although the energy of the radiation from the sun to the earth's atmosphere is only 2200000000 of its total radiation energy, but has been as high as 173000 TW, that is to say the sun shone every second to the earth's energy is equivalent to 5 million tons of coal. The sun is the source of wind, water, ocean temperature, wave energy, biomass energy and some tidal energy on earth. Even the earth's fossil fuels such as coal, oil, natural gas, etc.) basically is stored down since the dawn of solar energy, so the generalized included the scope of the solar energy is very big, narrow sense of the solar energy is limited to the sun radiation energy of sunlight, photoelectric direct conversion and light chemical.
Solar Energy generally refers to the radiant Energy of the sun, which is used in modern times to generate electricity. Since the formation of the earth, life has been mainly provided by the heat and light provided by the sun. Since ancient times, humans have also learned to dry things in the sun and as a way to preserve food, such as salt and salted fish. But the reduction in fossil fuels is intended to further develop solar energy. Solar energy has passive use (photothermal conversion) and photoelectric conversion. Solar power is an emerging renewable energy source. Solar energy in the broad sense is the source of many energy sources on earth, such as wind energy, chemical energy, water potential energy, and so on.
With the increasing scarcity of earth resources, the cost of investment in basic energy is increasing, and various safety and pollution risks are everywhere. In this way, solar lighting products should be born after the popularity of solar water heater. In this case, we compare the effect of solar lamps and the use of municipal electric lamps.
* compared to a mains lighting installation complex: in mains lighting engineering has a complex operating procedure, the first thing to laying cable, here will provide the cable trench excavation, laying of drainage tubes, pipe threading, such as large backfill foundation engineering. After the installation and debugging for a long time, if any of the lines have problems, they should be reworked in large areas. And the terrain and lines require complex, artificial and ancillary materials to be costly. Solar lamp installation is simple: when the solar lamp is installed, do not need to lay the complicated circuit, as long as make a cement base, then use stainless steel screw to fix.
* high contrast two mains lighting electricity: fixed mains lighting lamps and lanterns work high electricity, to long-term continuous lines and other configuration for maintenance or replacement, maintenance costs increasing year by year. Solar energy lighting fixtures: solar lighting is a one-time investment, without any maintenance cost, and can recover the investment cost in three years, which will benefit long-term.
* compared three mains lighting has a safety hazard: mains lighting lamps and lanterns is due to the construction quality, landscape lighting, material aging, the conflict of the power supply is not normal, gas pipeline and so on have many safe hidden trouble. There is no safety hazard in solar lighting: solar lamps are ultra-low pressure products, which are safe and reliable.
Other advantages of solar lighting: green environmental protection can add new selling points to the development and promotion of noble ecological community; To reduce the cost of property management and reduce the cost of public share. In contrast, the safety of solar lighting without hidden trouble, energy saving and consumption, green environmental protection, easy installation, automatic control of inherent characteristics, such as maintenance free will for the building of sales, municipal engineering construction directly with obviously available advantage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The main features of LED street lamps are intro...
- Common lighting design techniques for landscape...
- Landscape lamp design requirements
- Festive lanterns adorn the festival life
- How to identify the good or bad holiday lights
- The comparison between holiday lights and LED s...
- The holiday lights are out of order
- A cleaning technique for holiday lights
- Introduction of solar ceramic decoration lamp f...
- Solar energy future development
- How can a solar garden light show its charm?
- Garden lights protection measures
- What are the functions of solar wall lights
- Solar street lamp prices determine the choice o...
- How to install solar lawn lights?
- What are the classifications of street lamps?
- Solar street light advantage
- Five advantages of solar street lights
- Solar street light compared to ordinary light