Street lamps are usually divided into categories according to the shape of the light. The specific division method, the International Commission on Illumination (CIE) recommends to project, expand, and control three items.
1 projection. It indicates the degree of diffusion of light emitted by the luminaire along the longitudinal direction of the road. It is divided into three types: short, medium and long.
2 extensions. It indicates the degree of diffusion of light emitted by the luminaire in the lateral direction of the road. It is divided into three types: narrow, general and wide.
3 control. Indicates the degree to which the luminaire controls glare. It is divided into three types: limited, medium, and strict.
The installation of street lamps is bracket type, high-lift type, straight rod type, suspension type and suction wall type.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The main features of LED street lamps are intro...
- Common lighting design techniques for landscape...
- Landscape lamp design requirements
- Festive lanterns adorn the festival life
- How to identify the good or bad holiday lights
- The comparison between holiday lights and LED s...
- The holiday lights are out of order
- A cleaning technique for holiday lights
- Introduction of solar ceramic decoration lamp f...
- Solar energy source
- Solar street light advantage
- Five advantages of solar street lights
- Solar street light compared to ordinary light
- Common causes of damage to the leading lamp hea...
- Protective measures for stainless steel garden ...
- Introduction of solar sensor lights
- Led solar lawn lights currently have problems
- Description of the degree of protection leading...
- Development status of led solar lawn lights
- How to choose solar garden light?