Tip1: You need to cleaning the solar panels frequently, if the batteries are unable to continue 8hours of illumination you should replace the batteries and storing solar lights indoors when the light are not in use.
Tip2:In order to make the light bright automatically,you have to place the light without street lighting or house lights.
Tip3: In order to absorb the sunlight directly,you should put the light without plants.
Tip4: In order to allows the solar light to produce the maximum amount of energy you should regular cleaning. It’s the beast way to wipe the panel surface a clean cloth every two weeks.
Tip5:If you don’t use the light in winter,it’s best to store the solar lights in areas where they can absorb sunlight or house lighting to keep the battery active.
Tip6:When there are long periods of rain or cloud in the forecast remember to switch the lights to odd position to extend the battery. If there are extreme wind storms you have to store the light inside to protect the light.
- Solar Garden Lamp Is Also Called Solar Garden Lamp
- Solar Garden Lamp Benefits
- Solar Wall Lamp Working Principle
- Solar Yard Lamp Application Range
- Solar Garden Lamp Is An Advantage
- Solar Garden Lights Are Powered Mainly By Solar...
- Users Shall Install Light Fixtures On The Ground
- Common Fault Treatment Methods For Solar Street...
- Characteristics Of Solar Street Lamp Products
- What Are The Advantages Of Solar Holiday Lights
- Customer Visit
- Can Solar Garden Light Batteries Be Replaced?
- Advantages Of Solar Garden Light
- NEW In 2019
- Chinese New Year Holiday